Bargain "haaaaaad" at RAH 2000

In a message dated 12/29/2003 4:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I just listened to this song to see (just picked up the CD today, actually)
> & i have to say it does sound a *bit* too good.  However, i remember
> reading/hearing somewhere once Roger explaining that doing things like the
> scream in WGFA is a not so hard & something to the effect of doing the
> high-pitch stuff is what is hard nowadays.  Not sure if this is exactly what
> he said, but the jist was that doing stuff like a long
> scream wasn't so
> hard.

I heard him say the same thing, BUT, listen to him sing that note on any 2002 Encore CD, or on a 2000 Tour boot, or even the SF 1971 version, and it is not nearly as good as RAH 2000.  I would love someone here who has more experience listening to overdubs than I to listen to the RAH 2000 CD and give an opinion.  I remember a lot of hoopla here when LAL Deluxe came out, that there had been some overdubbing on vocals.  Maybe the people who noticed that could see what they think of Bargain RAH 2000.

Mc