Who interviews

Pete gave and interview to the Observer about the events of the last year and
it's gonna be published tomorrow.  This should rekindle some discussion and
get us back into things here.  Matt posted the announcement on Pete's site.

And where's Mark!

While visiting Pete's chat board, I found that someone posted this site that
has many cool past interviews and articles by our boys in case you haven't
seen it before:

http://www.the-spa.com/thirteen/townshen.htm

You will be amused.

Jon in Mi.

"I'm going to write a book about all the funny things that happened to The
Who.  After reading all these books by people that thought they knew The Who,
I've come to the conclusion that I never existed."

John Entwistle  1989