Re: ...what is everyones opinion of WHO's LAST?

I remember hearing a new live version of WGFA on WMMR in Philadelphia (I was
in college there). Eventually, I found out it was Who's Last which was taken
from the "farewell '82" tour.  First of all, it was a pretty clever name.
Also, do you remember when you open the album?  On the inside, it was the stage
from that show.  Remember the band played under the "H" in the word WHO.  I
opened that cover on my dorm wall and played it loud and often.  The picture
looked like the show I attended (Shea Stadium 10/12/82).

Besides having those fond memories of the album, I actually haven't listened
to it much since then.  I wonder if that means anything?

Dave in NJ  (still playing drums in my garage)