Re: I can't find it! and Happy Holidays....

In a message dated 12/17/2003 7:45:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Hey there good people of IGTC, and Jo....

<(HA!  I kill me!  Just kidding Jo!)

Glad someone thinks your funny..... :-D

I'd watch my back if I were you cousin Kevin, you know what my people say to
those that are disloyal to the family......c'e' anamnesia di asma nella mia
famiglia.

<And, with that, I wish each and every one of you (you too Jo!) a fantastic
holiday season

Gosh, I am touched.  Thanks Kevin.  Same to your and yours, sincerely.

Jo :)