Re: who's a fan of the who?

Joan Jett is a big Who fan.  She has covered their songs (including "Call Me
Lightning") and expressed admiration for them in interviews. Also, according
to an article I read, as well as every time I've seen her live, she always
makes a point of going on stage to The Who playing over the PA system in the
venue...

David Bowie seems to be an admirer of The Who.  He has covered their songs
and had Pete played on a couple of his albums.  Likewise Mick Monson (R.I.P.)
was a big fan.  I met him on the last tour he did with Ian Hunter and we talked
about the Who and he went on about how much he loved Pete...

I believe Eddie Van Halen in a big Who fan as well.

--Michael