GC

"Oh, my guilty pleasure is Good Charlotte..........takes me back to the
days
of the Ramones, Sex Pistols, Earwigs and others."

HELL YES JO!!! I  love Good Charlotte...say what you want about them,
they are the nicest guys ever.

Nicole

"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."-Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon       "Don't ever let life pass you by." - Incubus My Journal:
http://nikki983.diary-x.comIM: IluvBtles

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger