Re: New Who Comercial - and this one's not "mainstream"!

> I haven't seen it on TV yet.

Me neither.  ;-(  It's been playing for about a month or two in other
parts of the country, & a friend in my area told me he saw it the other
day.  So, it's only a matter of time, I guess.

I notice Claritin went from The Who's "Overture" to the B-52's "Roam."
They must've purchased the rights to a handful of songs.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors.
	- Thomas Huxley (1825 - 1895)