Re: Keith's B-day

> Dear Keith;
>
> I will always celebrate the day you were given to us.  Your
> energy and passion
> are always an inspiration to me.\

Keith Moon is and always will be the greatest ROCK drummer of all time.  He played rock the way it was supposed to be played:  free-form, never the same each time.  No one can play like him.  Zak is wonderful, but Keith has something intangible that can't be reproduced.  One of my comforts as I contemplate death (only when I'm substantially impaired) is that I might get to meet him.  Long live his memory!!!

Mc