Nip/Tuck & don't care if it's cut

In a message dated 8/22/2003 8:15:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
amck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The sight of an uncircumcised penis turned her gay on the spot??!
Ptpthphhtht :-P.  Sounds like "Reefer Madness" revisited, to me.
It was part of the story line of a cool new show on FX called Nip/Tuck.  The
writers on this show have got to be on something, because it is completely
wild.

To Mrs. Barnabas Collins,

Trust me, if I ever meet my soul mate, I couldn't care less whether his dick
is circumcised or not.

Jo :)
<Who isn't as shallow as she tries to be, OK.........................maybe I
am, but I have other good qualities that make up for it :)>