Re: Plant and Roger 2002

> I though Plant sounded fine as I saw him 3 times with THE
> WHO last year. He's
> not Daltrey but who is ya know lol.

I whole-heartedly agree.  I though Plant's voice sounded excellent, and it seems his has held up a little better than Roger's.  Plant can't quite wail the way he used with same force and power, but he has no trouble hitting the notes.  He sounded great on Four Sticks and Goin to California when I saw him open for The Who.  Daltrey's power has certainly held up, but the range, naturally, has diminished.  After all, Roger probably had the greatest range of any lead singer, belting out low and high notes with such accuracy and volume.  I also am not wild about the way he is singing some of the songs these days, but that is simply a personal opinion about his vocal choices.  A prime example is Bargain.  Can't stand the way he sings that these days.  Baba O'Riley and WGFA have some questionable vocal choices, but shit, he's Roger Daltrey and what the fuck do I know?  He's still my hero.

Mc