Re: No Naked Keith!

>From: TJLY99
>Subject: Re: No Naked Keith!
>
>> I was thinking of getting uncircumcised.  Where can you get that done?
> >
>> Jim M
>
>whats the big deal of not getting circumcised?  Roger isnt either.  you can
>ask your dr about getting uncircumcised.  might be painful.

Ummm, once you be cut, there aint no crazy glue solution!

Having recently gone through the big 'cut or not to cut' decision on my own
boy, I can tell you that national statistics in this country are supposedly
running about 50/50.

>From: "Sigel, James J" <james.sigel@xxxxxx>
>Subject: No Naked Keith!
>
>>>What does everyone else think?  How would you like to see Keith's
>>>story told?
>>
>>Naked?
>>;-*)
>
>Kevin you sicko - EEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!  I had the immediate mental image of
>that wacked out picture of naked Keith lying on the couch with his tooth
>missing and his (a-hem) uncircumsized John Thomas exposed.  Yikes!
>Forget lunch...  You've been sailing too long!

HA!  Re-read your question and my reply.  I meant that *I* wanted to be
naked, not Keith!
See, not so much of a sicko.   ??   Ummm.....

>Oh and your smiley face
>has a booger sticking out of his nose.  ;-)

Little sucker slipped out.

Kevin in  VT