Re: TKAA at NY Film Festival

> "Special events at this years' NYFF will include screenings of Jeff
> Stein's Who documentary "The Kids Are Alright";"

That *has* to be the restored version.  Too coincidental not to be.
Man, that'd be a good excuse to visit New York City.  The article says
it's a 17-day event.  We'll have to find out when TKAA will be shown.

Thanks for all the "news" stories, Cousin.  Have to start calling you
Jimmy Olsen!  Brian who?

- SCHRADE in Akron

Irrationally held truths may be more harmful than reasoned errors.
	- Thomas Huxley (1825 - 1895)