Keith Script

>>And there, ladies and gentlemen, may be the final comment on the Keith
movie.

>>Cheers,
>>- --
>>Alan

>Now, all we need is a script!  ;-)

Alan/Wink,

It looks like that's why Roger has been so stubborn about finding a good
script; he wants to avoid the pitfalls that other bio pics fall into -
too much in too little time.  I applaud him for that.

>>I can't think of anyone better to write this script Scott.

>Scott:
>I second that.  Please take us serious.

And why shouldn't you have a go?  It's tough though.  I sent a letter to
Roger in the mid-90s asking if he'd look at a script treatment of a few
scenes I wrote.  I never heard from him - NO, the treatment wasn't that
bad, because I never sent it, but I'd hoped he might reply with some
interest so I COULD send it.  Que sera.

I'm sure with some of the connections to Matt through here, you might
have a shot.  Don't write an entire script; write a scene or two
(something YOU want to see in the film) and send it to him.  If there's
magic on the page, who knows what could happen...?  He might ask for
more.  And we all can say - HEY!  I knew that Schrade character when he
was a struggling Who List member.  But if your script gets chosen over
mine, then I'm gonna hold my breath until the sequel!

Jim in Colorado