Re: Moon movie

In a message dated 8/17/2003 12:29:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It's nearly
> 600 pages long!  You wanna cram all that into a 2-hour movie?

I was fascinated by that book and my son is reading it as we speak-after
getting it from my daughter.

How about a 3 hour movie with an intermission?  Or maybe a "Keith Moon part
one" with a sequel to follow.  For that matter, how about a trilogy with an
added prequel "The Wembley years" if it really sells?  I want that duck duck
goose scene included anyway they slice it. ;-)

Jon in Mi.