Re: RAH

> I mentioned before that I was given a video tape of the pay per view of the
> RAH show.  I am wondering, is it the same as the DVD just released?  Does
> anyone know this?

Well, the *DVD* of the 2000 RAH came out a couple of years ago.  The *CD*
of that show was just recently released.  The pay-per-view video you were given
is also from that show (Nov. 27, 2000), although there may be some differences
between your video & the DVD.  I haven't seen a copy of the pay-per-view
broadcast.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after
being drunk all night.
     - Isaac Asimov