Re: Zak, Pete and the new stuff

> Kids have to hear something to make them go "Wow. I've never heard
> anything like that before!"

Is that possible after Slipknot?  ;-)

> People need to hear something very unique and bombastic to get on
> board with this band.

Which means the choice of a bass player is all that more important.
No Pinos or Choo-Choos.  I still think it would be cool as hell if
Pete played bass on the album....and they brought in another guitar
player.  (!)  Ha!  Only joking!  I'd want Pete to play bass *and*
guitar.  Seriously.  He's quite capable, I'm sure.  At least I think
I'm sure. (!)

> It is my believe that there MUST be a strong drum presence with a
> strong and unique beat to make it with a new audience.

I guess that depends on the *songs* Pete comes up with.  Pete had
better write some songs that lend themselves to bombastic drums.
He *has* to have some anger in him.  Release it, Pete.

> Your thought about complimenting Pete's demos correctly is a very
> good one.

Every few weeks I have a good thought.  My next one is due on 8/29.

> Roger has so much sense about the product delivery.

Roger also has to be careful not to piss Pete off & *oversell* the
idea of this new album.  Pete can say "fuck it" at any time.

Question for all you tickets out there (third class up thru first
class):  Which would you prefer having - a new studio Who album or
Pete's finished autobiography?

- SCHRADE in Akron

Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great
and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)