Re: UK magazine watch

The September issue of Classic Rock has only one Who reference, but it's a little teaser .......

Among the articles in this issue is one entitled

"The most dangerous band in the world", a wacky look at the excesses - drugs, drink, violence and sex - of bands and stars like Motorhead, Guns & Roses, Motley Crue, Kiss, and err, Keith Moon.

There is a picture of Keith, I presume at the launch of Who By Numbers, as he is clutching a squeeze box while being clutched himself by 3 topless girls.

The story reports on Keith as one of Rock's wild boys, who once paid New York Taxi drivers to cut off a street so he could throw furniture out of his hotelroom into the street "safely".

I don't recall this story, personally. The part of the story about Keith concludes

"And how can one forget the legendary "Lincoln in the pool" incident at the Holiday Inn, Flint Michigan? You don't know about it? Well, make sure you get Classic Rock next month.

To find out more, we'll just have to get the October issue of Classic Rock, which will be out on 9th September.

Cheers,

John