RE: Denver 2000

Great and Powerful Doc Oz...(Not to be confused with Paul, the true
Great and Powerful Oz of the Who List.):

>Anybody have this download from Pete's site so I can get my hands on
it?!  Have a good weekend.

>Doc Oz

Thanks for the tip, but I missed it until today's email download - damn.
But I do have the Denver 2000 show and the Denver (Fiddler's Green) 2002
show if you'd like me to send you a copy.  I like the 2002 show a little
better because Pete was on fire that night.  As many times as I've seen
that man play, 2002 was for me, the single greatest performace I've seen
the man do.  I'd be happy to share the glory, but you'll have to make a
donation to eelpie.com to make up for the trade.  Of course, that's up
to your conscience.  ;-)

Jim in Colorado

Have you got anything to trade?  "You - how much for your wife? You're
wife, your children; sell them to me." - Jake Blues