Re: Empty Glass

In a message dated 8/8/2003 9:37:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Pete
> nourished The Who in the beginning &Pete eventually starved The Who at
> the end.  <sniff>

Well, he is giving it some attention now it seems.  One idea that hit me when
I was with the mistress (over on the Zeppelin site) is all the talk about
rock music being so popular with young people nowadays.  That is one reason that
their recent release has done so well.

If Pete is hip to this, I hope it affects the way the album sounds.  I would
love to see them make a really good ROCK album. If this is the case, it is a
great time for them to make it.  Lots of loud guitar. Something punchy with
prominent drumming at the forefront. Nothing to be ashamed of Pete, it's
what-you-do!

Jon in Mi.