Re: Major props from the Zeppelin board

In a message dated 8/6/2003 3:37:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> They've got this new thing on computers now, Jon, it's called Cut &
> Paste. (!)  What you do is.......

This?^ Oh well. It was too much info to cut and paste anyway. Some were
basically saying that The Who in 2002 were the best concert they've ever seen. Good
to hear some folks tell it like it is from the other side. Nice guys over
there on the misty mountains.  You know, where the spirits go.

I neglected to mention that I just bought a really cool pair of silver cuffed
purple bell bottoms with the moon and solar system embroidered all over them.

Jon in Mi.