Re: Major props from the Zeppelin board

> Topic:: New Who Album </A> Click (if it wyrks) to see what they've
> got to say about our boys.

It didn't "wyrk" (Old English? Middle English?).  Only a "log-in"
screen.  Is this just your sick way of making us subscribe to some
Zeppelin message board, Jon?  Well,.....not me, pal.  Your little
trick didn't work on me.  F. Led Zeppelin.

They've got this new thing on computers now, Jon, it's called Cut &
Paste. (!)  What you do is.......

;-/

- SCHRADE in Akron

Every scientific truth goes through three stages: first, people say it
conflicts with the Bible; next, they say it has been discovered before;
lastly, they say they always believed it.
	- Louis Agassiz (1807 - 1873)