Re: Universally Adored Zak Starkey On Moon

In a message dated 8/5/2003 6:16:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Zak depicted The Who as "the ultimate drumming gig, because it's really a
> jazz gig.  Obviously it's not jazz, but I can go out &play anything I want.
> There's no other gig where you can do that.  It's very free-form.  Everybody
> is
> throwing in stuff every night, which is what keeps it fresh &alive.  Once
> you
> start going through the motions, you're dead."

Very good article that answers many questions that I've wanted to ask. Zak
never plays the WGFA drum part before the scream the same on the encores.  Now I
know it's not because he doesn't know how it goes. ;-)  Thanks for sharing
it.

Jon in Mi.

Among Christians there is a popular theory that Genesis 1:1 is a kind of
general introduction, and that the work of the 6 days is actually an expansion of
the record of verse 1.  This erroneous supposition, not the Bible itself, has
put the church into a great debate with the world.  [The length of time
between Genesis 1:1 and 1:3 is not revealed.]

If there are any contradictions with science, it is either a
misinterpretation of the Scripture or a misjudgment of science. What God said are the facts
because He knows everything.

Watchman Nee  1925