Gordon Lightfoot & U2 Save The Who

Hello,

Big time thunderstorms came upon us with tons of rain
yesterday, and I forgot that I left my front two windows
cracked in my car.   I have a nice little cardboard box
that hold my CDs.  It is a bit wider than a CD so I can
border the main row of CDs to make a snug fit.   The one
side of the box was completely soaked from the rain hitting
the passenger seat and ricocheting over to it.   All my
Who and Pete CDs are in the center row including some
cardboard sleeves like Lifehouse Chronicles and the 2002 Tour
Encore series.

All the Who were all spared as Gordon Lightfoot - If You
Could Read My Mind and U2 - Zooropa either blocked or
soaked up the moisture.   I knew I kept those recordings
around for a good reason.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.