Re:Love Him Or Hate Him - Kenny Jones On Moon

>MD:  With respect to bass drums, I've occasionally
>heard that he used the second
>one just for show.

>KJ:  I used to sit behind him & watch him.  He'd be
>playing mainly the one, but now
>& then he'd it the other one.  I don't think he worked
>out a technique.

   I think Keith played mainly the one in the 60's. In
the 70's, Moon played a lot with the two bass drums - he
played fast lines and had a lot of control as well. Live
versions of "Drowned", "The Real Me", "My Wife" and many
others are testimonial of Keith Moon bass drums
technique.

Leandro

AntiPop-up UOL - I gratis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/