The Who Special Edition EP & other stuff

Checking the release date of the TKAA DVD, I stumbled across a Who DVD I didn't know existed, and haven't seen mentioned here. It came out this year, and is called Special Edition EP. There's not a lot of good things said about it; it's four songs (11 minutes long): See Me Feel Me (Tommy Can You Hear Me), I'm a Boy, Pinball Wizard, I'm Free. These are in B&W and from Germany TV. I know the Tommy songs were performed on the Beat Club show, but not I'm A Boy, so I wonder if some or most were from that appearance. Anyway, the price is $11.68 from Amazon, so you completists out there might want to get a copy.

>Or do you believe that all those people with anti-Bush sites are extremists?

Leslie:

Yeah, I'd say an "anti" site is the work of an extremist.

>What about that site which is all about the Bush twins

Are they "anti-Bush?"

>Just over half those polled say she is doing a good job --

And that's despite intense and constant trashing by extremists at every opportunity. As for where I heard it: various news reports during the last two years.

>Her negatives are significantly higher than Schumer's.

Again, look at the harrassment she's been subjected to from the time Bill began his Presidential run.

>right-winger) has confirmed that she was not at all helpful to
families of 9/11 victims -- her constituents.

Is that like Bush promising funds for NYC emergency workers then actually cutting the funds?

>I really don't know if she could win re-election here.

We'll see.

>Him who?

Novak.

>criticized President Bush, Gingrich leveled his criticism at the State
Department.

Who was supposedly appointed by Bush, but of course we know he's not really in charge. Good point.

>Maybe, but it is the store or mall owner's right to tell someone to
get off privately owned property

Technically, I suppose...but like many laws (especially since Ashcroft was appointed) it's supremely unAmerican.

>especially if that person is handing out propaganda literature and trying to engage others in
confrontations.

That was claimed only by security people who had to justify the arrest.

>Sold, not gave.

Either way, it's absolutely false.

>Is it tough being liberal where you are? And would you like to trade
junior senators?

I'm not a liberal...just liberal on some issues. I'd like to get rid of BOTH senators, but there's nothing more arrogant than a southern conservative. Proud in his ignorance, Graham is. This is one reason I'm getting the Hell out of this state ASAP.

>And you wonder why nobody likes you.

Colin:

At the risk of sparking endless meaningless posts from you, *I* like her. She seems a very interesting person, and I can't see that anyone dislikes her. So get off your fucking high horse.

>whether Bush was in fact an orifice.

Not "whether" but "which." WMD destroyed just before the war...yeah, that sounds likely. What a complete idiot! Liar, thief, cheat...

>What makes Colin Childs, Coling Childs?

Kevin:

A serious lack of fiber in his diet?

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML