Re: Don't be shy

> Name and City, State:
Scott Schrade, Akron, OH.

> Nickname:
Schrade.

> Year and city graduated high school:
1985 - Canton, OH.

> Highest level of education completed:
Bachelor's Degree in English (from The University of Akron).

> Occupation:
Accounting Manager (Office Shlub).

> Year became a Who fan:
1982.

> First Who show attended and how many:
1989, 11 Who shows total, 5 Entwistle solo shows, 1 Daltrey solo show (DST
w/John), 1 Pete solo show (PSYCHODERELICT, 1993, Jones Beach).

> What were you doing when you found out about Keith's death?
I wasn't into the band at that time so I have no recollection of hearing
about Keith's death.

> John's?
Early evening, got home, had two messages on my answering machine, one from
a good friend, one from my mom, both telling me Entwistle had died.

> Favorite Who Song:
"My Generation" (honorable mention - "Sister Disco").

> Favorite Album:
QUADROPHENIA.

> Least Favorite Who Song:
"Baby, Don't You Do It."

> Pete, Keith, Roger, John fan?
Yes!

> Who is the best kisser?
A girl named Laura I knew in High School.

> ass kisser?
A girl named Holly I knew in college!

> Most raw talent:
Keith Moon.

> Reason for joining the list:
Because I love The Who, silly!

> reason for staying:
I've made a lot of good friends on this list.  Plus, I'm addicted to it.

> Biggest complaint on the list:
Complimentary bath towels aren't fluffy enough.

> Who you'd like to see voted off next:
Anyone can have an opinion, anyone can join in & jump.... (except the fuck-
ing trolls!)

> Married, divorced or married with a little action on the side:
Single, with no desire to get married (or go to prison).

> Interesting Hobbies:
Music, books, dope, & booze.

> CNN, Fox, Nickelodeon or History Channel:
PBS

> VH1 or MTV:
Neither, don't have cable.

> Favorite Who venue?
My apartment (they're playing constantly).

> Any other interesting facts about yourself?
Yes.

- SCHRADE in Akron