Taking the helm.

>From: "Colin Childs"
 >
>I enjoy immensely the banter on the board about The Who and was probably
>watching them live before you were even born.

<snicker>
Sorry Keets.
I know you wish this were true!
To bad the above statement only applies to....what, about 5% of the people
on this list?

>What colour my skin is, my politics, my religion, my sexuality. All have no
>place on this board.

Sure they do.  We've all shared these sorts of things at one time or
another.
Don't be so shy.  So, in the closet.
Let us get to know you.  What makes Colin Childs, Coling Childs?
Any relation to Julia?
I'd imagine not.

>Email is a wonderful means of
>communication but unfortunately the more juvenile members of our society (
>hiding anonymously behind their computer screens) seem incapable of being
>able to maximise its potential.
<snip>
>Judging by some of responses I have seen, addressed at myself. I can only
>say that I feel sorry for these posters and suggest you seek help to guide
>you through life.

Wow.
Talk about making a grand entrance.
So, Colin, now that you're here rescuing us from ourselves, tell me, what
*shall* we talk about?
The Who?
Ok, lead on oh mature and intellectual one!

Kevin in VT