PT

>From: magik
>Subject: PT
>
>Hi All,
>
>I'm coming out of lurkdom for a moment

I'll get back to *that* in a moment.....

> I ran into a super insider of Pete's. I asked that person how Pete
>was doin', and they responded that his head was in a good place.

Where?  Up his ass for using a credit card to access a child porn site?

I joke, but that also does reflect the underlying frustration that many of
us have with the situation and ultimately Pete's actions that got him there.

>For what it's worth.

Thanks.

And hey!
Where you been?????
Come on Billy!  We were just razzin' you about pissing Roger off at Boston
II!
No need to run and hide!
:-)

Missed ya!