Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #130

At 12:32 AM 4/26/2003 -0700, you wrote:
"Colin Childs" <Colin.Childs@btinternet.com>
> This is crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colin:

While there may be many malefactors on this list that I will not
attempt to apologize for, I will suggest that you not share
your e-mail account with your children if you plan on
subscribing to groups or lists such as this.

I liken your choice to that of a father taking his children to a
corner bar or a strip club and then demanding that everyone
change their behavior to accommodate your special needs.

In closing, if you find the post so offensive, why did you repost
it several times?    No need to reply here.

Joe in Philly  -  who does not share an e-mail account with his kids