dots and fragments-no who

In a message dated 4/25/2003 7:55:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> >You're English is very good.
>

> As opposed to mine.  ;-(

Don't feel bad Scott.

 I consider my writing to be all right.......but, yesterday, I read one of my
posts, AFTER I sent it..........Oh my gosh, I made like 5 errors in the first
sentence alone and I didn't even notice before I hit "send" or even while I
was typing it.....but, then again, I am addicted to sentence fragments and
lots of dots...............<notating I have more to say, but I've said enough>
  :)

I thought about correcting it, but figured it was too late to change my first
impression.  :)

Jo