Re: Ian Anderson takes a swipe at Pete

I`m either dumb or what, but... what`s the mess about? What`s wrong with ol`
Ian?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Dawson" <thirdofnever@yahoo.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 7:25 AM
Subject: Ian Anderson takes a swipe at Pete

> We need to bombard this asshole.....I'm a big Jethro Tull fan too, which
makes this even worse.  Below is a copy of something on his website:"Since
January, I have been recording tracks for the new Ian Anderson solo album
tentatively titled, The New Ian Anderson Solo Album (yes, Im kidding) and
there are now nine tracks with me (vocals, flutes, guitars, mandolins)
almost complete and ready for a few judicious overdubs from the great and
the good who arent particularly busy during the next few weeks. Pete
Townsend and Michael Jackson have other things on their minds, so I guess
they wont be available, for starters. I have another four tracks to do in
the next couple of weeks but will be fitting them around the new Tull album
recording sessions. But more of that right now!"The website is
www.j-tull.comBombard this asshole, and tell 'em where you heard
it.Jonwww.thirdofnever.com