[no subject]

Who the heck is the WHO?
By JOE WARMINGTON, TORONTO SUN

This is one I couldn't believe at first blush. The WHO
has told the world it's not safe to travel to Toronto?

Say it ain't so. This from the same guys who sang, "I
hope I die before I get old." Man, I'm taking this
hard. The Who and Toronto always had a great
relationship. Have some guts guys. Don't give up on
us. We stuck with you while Pete Townshend went deaf.
You've got a better chance of winning the 6/49 than
catching SARS.

It's okay. No matter what, I still love The Who -- one
of my all-time favourite bands. Songs like My
Generation, Won't Get Fooled Again, Substitute, Magic
Bus, Pinball Wizard and You Better You Bet are
classics.

"Scrawler, Scrawler. We are the WHO, you know, the
World Health Organization that is saying this."

Who?

Yeah the WHO.

Well, to quote my favourite band "who the f--- are
you."

For a minute there I was worried. I thought this
condemnation was coming from someone with some clout.

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com