Re: Roger & Pete as Heroes

> It's hard to get cheery about Roger being recognized for whatever with
> this dark cloud continuing (AND CONTINUING!  ON AND ON AND ON!) to hang
> over Pete,

No one even mentions the "Pete scandal" to me anymore.  I saw a friend
last weekend I hadn't seen in some time & he was more talkative about
Entwistle's death & didn't even mention Pete's situation until I brought
up the subject & explained the whole story.

And a few weeks back here in Akron, a local club had a show featuring
some semi-famous Akron bands from the past (Akron's glory days in the
late 70's) - The Bizarros & Tin Huey.

Anyway, during Tin Huey's encore they incorporated the ending of WGFA
from the synth break on.  Their drummer, whom I know, told me I'd get a
surprise towards the end of their set!  The crowd loved it.  And so did
I.  No nasty comments about Pete from anybody.

- SCHRADE in Akron