Re: QUAD live...

>>In my opinion, this tour would have been a really
good DVD release, as opposed to a live CD release.<<

I agree completely.  The visual elements of the stage
presentation were splendid, and the backing video just
right.  For the reasons you cited as well, a 1997 show
would be great.
Roger says they didn't film any of the QUAD shows, so they don't have anything decent to release. I'd still like to have the video feed on a DVD--I mean, it's not like every video they've ever released is top quality. They could always dub in some crowd ambience to make it more realistic--it's be no worse than IOW. You can never hear the crowd when they're playing anyway.

keets