billed as a Who coverband

Which brings me to another point:  Are you sure you should be billing your
band as a "Who cover band" when you also play the Kinks, AC/DC, & Black
Sabbath?  Shouldn't you just refer to your band as a "cover band" & not a
"Who cover band?"  If I went to see a "Who cover band" & they played "Dirty
Deeds" I'd be left scratching my head, a bit disappointed.

Just a thought.

It's a valid point, Scott.  When I tell people of the non-Who content we do,
the usually say, "I thought you were only Who?"  Well, even the Who did
non-Who content.  They did Stones covers, Mose Allison, Shakin All Over,
Roadrunner, Saturday Night's Alright, etc.  When we do 16 Who songs and 9
non-Who songs, we clearly are a Who coverband.  We're not a tribute band.  If
we were, then you would be absolutely right.  Especially college age kids,
who make up such a huge portion of those who actually go to clubs to hear
live music, will get a bit sick of hearing 25 staright Who songs.  It makes
for a better show to have a few other classic rock covers thrown in for fun.
I also have a band of only peripheral Who fans to keep happy.

Mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971