CSI intro fakeout

Did anyone notice the intro last night on CSI?

Usually they show the beginning of the main crime on the show and then one of
the actors, usually Grisholm will make a some kind of dramatic, one liner
cueing the intro of Who Are You.....

Last night, (this morning for me, I taped it), they followed that same
formula and started the very beginning of Who Are You, but no, instead it
stops.........Grisholms beeper goes off instead!!  It was great!!  Faked
out!!! Then they go to a 2nd crime scene, follow the same
formula........Grisholm says "Welcome to fight night" and bam..........Who
are You starts, this time for for real.........I love this because it is very
dramatic the way they do it each week.  Alot of times, I'll just watch that
part of the show, just to hear Who are you and head off to bed
after....sleeping with a grin, after my  tiny Who fix.

"Tell me who are you, you, you, are you!!!!!!!!!"

Jo