Re: Lame lyrics and some other stuff

>stolen antiquities. Hmmm. Do you suppose Bush now looks like Hitler to the world? First they came for the Iraqis...

No doubt about it.
Actually, that should have been "First they came for the Afghanis..."

>Mark, I think your complaints about the economy may have finally overtaken The Who's catalog.

It has certainly overtaken my second store, as it's likely to close this June.
The news was trying to manufacture a recovery now that the war is over. I'm a little more concerned that the mood in the US has changed, though--as far as a new Who album goes. Last year would have been the best time to release one.

Lela