Boris the Spider Soap

I make and sell handmade soap and am always thinking of new and unusual soap
creations.  I am looking at one right now, that is crystal clear, with a
black spider embedded, and it is scented with a fragrance oil called "Flame"
that is best described as fresh cherry tobacco, the kind you use in a pipe.
It is so cool!!!  I think I will call it "Boris the Spider" soap.  I used the
scent at Christmas and called it Santa's Pipe.  Didn't sell a single bar.
Maybe a smoke shop/head shop would be interested?  HHHMMMMM............

Sincerely,
Jo

"Try and place the place where we can face the face"............PT