Lame lyrics and some other stuff

>This whole song is lame compared to Pete's most subtle best.

Lela:

Definitely. When I think of lines like "UV light making starshine of her smile..." or "Shocking warm crystaline glances to show," YBYB comes off like a Townshend wannabe lyric.

>I just keep thinking that Mr. Bush has launched the war in the name of the US people

I thought it was because they had WMD? Oh, that's SYRIA. (insert cocking rifle sound)

>stolen antiquities. Hmmm. Do you suppose Bush now looks like Hitler to the world? First they came for the Iraqis...

No doubt about it.

>Mark, I think your complaints about the economy may have finally overtaken The Who's catalog.

It has certainly overtaken my second store, as it's likely to close this June.

>You can cound on *me*!

Kevin:

Still fighting that cold, huh?

>They came here to escape Saddam.

Jon:

Time for them to go back, then.

> learn ya.

Yeah, well SOME people don't like it when others invade and conquer their country.

>used to do this kind of thing then. But, this is crossing the
line........pisses me off.

Jo:

Why are you blaming Stern for something a listener of his show did? Having listened to the show for years, I have never heard him ask or tell someone to do anything like that.

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML