Re: YBYB imagrey; Biggotry

>Sure, why not? I like that line.

Scott:

It made ME think of the writer's nose!

> have cute noses. Haven't you ever noticed a cute nose on a girl, Mark?

Yeah, well...for me, it's the eyes. Always. BTW, tell me where this line comes from: "Don't give me the Manson lamps." Talking about eyes, of course. Love it!

>"I lay on the bed with you, we could make some book of records."

Come on, that one's lame.

>music should be left to the imagination. He may have a point.

Certainly if you consider the YBYB video!

> some diehard leftist morons still cling to for dear life:

Leslie:

What's with all the insults??? Besides, "leftists" and "morons" don't go together. It's "Left Wing Intellectuals," I'll have you know...

>This is the best you can do? Insult rather than argue with intelligence?

Greg:

It's better than YOU have ever done!

>Are you so damn stupid that you cannot argue
intellectually?

He's giving you what he got from you. You know, arguing on your level.

>Are you trying to justify the looting?

Lela:

Yeah, don't you remember? Clinton bad, Bush good. DO try to keep up...

>The Iraqis in my town don't seem to agree with this, however. But what do they know?

Jon:

Like why are they "Iraqis" when they were born in the US?

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML