The Lord Loves a Workin' Man

gern:

>Congratulations. I was out of work for 5 1/2 months. Employment came just in
>time for WNDeluxe!
>
>- -gern

Thanks very much, that's EXACTLY the length of time I was out too.  It's good
to be alive again and able to get some Who's Next Deluxe.  Mr. Schrade's
review has me salivating and as soon as I can get some time...
Congratulations back at you for your own re-entry into the Workforce.

Jim in Colorado

"The Lord loves a workin' man, never trust Whitey, see a doctor and get rid of
it."  Navin R. Johnson