Re: free speech

Free Speech? (you gotta be shitin' me)

How many Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses come freely to your door day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year...?

How long do you think an Atheist like myself would go without arrest
if *I* plagued my neighborhood with *my* religious (or lack of same)
views?

FFUCK the ILLUSION of free speech that the masses endorse and believe in.

Fools indeed.

The same fools who elected GWG, GHWB, RR, and RN..................

in descending order....

I need no supporting commentary...the truth is righteous!

AnEnglishBoy~