exquisitely poor in California

In a message dated 4/9/2003 6:56:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, hapijac@msn.com
writes:

> Do republicans listen to THE OORIBLE OOOO????

Yes, they do!!  I may have to get out the rollin' pin after admitting that.
But, I have to say, I vote my conscience and not straight Republican.

I also check out all of the news channels to see how they all are reporting
the news.  However loyal I am to Shepo, I am not exclusive (shhhh, don't tell
him that).  Sometimes I need to check out the competition.  Oh, and by the
way, to all of those who hate O'Reilly, ALL cable news channels have their
own version of O'Reilly.  But, not one is as credible as him.  He admits when
he makes a mistake.  Most important though, he doesn't take himself so
seriously as others.

Oh, and, am I the only one who hasn't shelled out the dough for WNDE yet?  I
am so ashamed..........Who said Republican's are all rich!!

Sincerely,
Jo

"I am so misunderstood".......Bill O'Reilly