Re: MC's utter brainlessness

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 18:35:30 -0400, "Kevin O'Neal"
<kevinandt@gmavt.net> wrote:

>>From: The Real Me
>>Subject: Re: MC's utter brainlessness
>>
>>>Isn't Fox the only network "news" organization that comes right out and
>>>*admits* to being a conservative source?
>>
>>Nope. They've *never* said that.
>
>Yeah, I know.  I was kidding.  Got cha!

Yes, you did! :)

>>>I think the demographics of their viewers would support this.  Their
>>>staffing definitely does.
>>
>>Really?
>
>Really.
>The AP specifically sanctioned them as a result.

I never heard *that*. And even if that did happen, it's ludicrous.
Again, I ask what other cable channel has as many people from both
political sides with their own nightly shows, as regular panelists,
etc.

>Come on Leslie.  Everyone and their grandmother know that Fox News is a
>blatantly conservative news program.
>Only news program out there that comes out and takes a side.
>It's really no secret,.......despite how hard they try.

The only thing on which I've seen them take sides is them being on the
side of the U.S. after 9/11 and not banning reporters and anchors from
wearing flag pins.

They only *appear* so tilted to the right because the others are so
blatantly tilted to the left. They're not perfect and I do think they
lean to the right, but far less than, say, CNN is very leftist.

Leslie

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org