Who->'s Next Deluxe

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Who->'s Next Deluxe
>
>I noticed that, too.  There are big pictures of Roger & Pete when you
>open up the package, but no big pictures of John & Keith anywhere.
>
>It's almost like, packaging-wise, this release was designed with the
>two "surviving members" in mind.  Subtle promotion for the next tour?

No way.
I had the same thought when I first opened it.
Kind of focuses your attention, doesn't it?
In a way though, it emphasizes who's missing.  Like, you can still see these
two.....but you need to listen to visit with Keith and John.

Check out the height Pete gets to on page 12!
Oh, and you can't ignore the height and perfect straight back and form on
page 10.

Jesus, Pete.

Kevin in VT
I could stare at pictures of Pete getting airborne for hours.