Re: Keith Moon comedy skits

> I really love those Life With The Moons comedy skits by
> Keith Moon on the Max R&B box set. Were those skits from
> some kind of radio show he did? (That's what I've heard.)
> Are there any on cd or vinyl? Or even on bootleg?

In 1973, Keith was asked by BBC 1 producer John Walters
to host the Top Gear radio show during the summer break of
its host John Peel.  That's where these recordings come from.

There's a CD bootleg called LIFE WITH THE MOONS which
contains "upgrades from the box set."  There are five comedy
skits included on this CD; most of it is music, however..

A couple of those skits aren't featured on the box set & the
others are unedited versions of ones which did appear on the
box set.

So, while this boot doesn't give you a *ton* of extra Moon
comedy skits, it does provide some.

- SCHRADE in Akron