Re: Jimmy

Jimmy was let down by the realization (after seeing Sting bell-boying) that
ultimately giving in to the evil, soul killing, commercial modern world was
inevitable. To relate it to here, think of scum like Clearchannel and the
sameness of most of America. How far away do any of us live from Dunkin
Donuts/Mcdonalds/Ramada
Inn/Walmart/Wendy's and on. It's not for nothing that Jimmy worked at an
advertising firm, the most pernicious area for capitalism propaganda. As Pete
has said, the Rock and Roll generation failed to win the war against the
horrors of modern society. I disagree with Pete's self-generational blame
though. They tried, but the Fortune 500 is too powerful. The war is far from
over though. President Scumbag's attempt to systematically destroy all of our
freedoms will backfire and fail. It's sad though that the small right-wing
minority on this list aren't bothered by such things. Fuck them.

sp