Re: WN Deluxe

David wrote: >>Time for a road trip.  Buffalo here I
come.<<

It will be well worth the effort.  Disc 2 has already
proven to be a great set for the car, and I can't wait
to spin it on a long trip to the beach.  Your approach
to buying WNDE will surely provide you with a good
stock of pleasant memories :-)

AEB wrote: >>GM is BRILLIANT! Priceless!<<

It is!  I recently watched the "Classic Albums: Who's
Next" DVD again, love the part where Glynn Johns plays
with the multitracks from GM.  Kev, it's funny you
should mention the Outer Banks in connection w/ GM.  I
have a video of My Wife and I driving down to Ocracoke
on our honeymoon in '98 and the GM is cranking in the
background!

Ken

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.