Re: Acquiring Mobility...............

From: "An English Boy" <peter_dennis_blandford_townshend@hotmail.com>

Going Mobile is a classic gem, though it *is* a little song, but
who says quality must come in big packages?

GM is BRILLIANT! Priceless!

AnEnglishBoy~
Well said! I love GM, too. I'm sorry to say, though, that until today I never understood the line "I'm gonna buy a home, on wheels, see how it feels..."

I always thought it was "and we'll see how it feels", and it never really made sense. The actual line is awkward, but is really important to the song. I mean, he's talking about a camper. That's where he's making his "toast and tea". When he says he can "make it on the road", he means....well, never mind. "Invite in people that we meet", it all makes sense now.

Jim M