WN Deluxe

Walked into the local Best Buy up here in the Not-So-Great White North to
see how many of my children they wanted for a copy of WN Deluxe.  I would
like to say, that to my surprise, they did not even have a copy (they had
not even ordered it), but that would be lying.  The clerk who assisted me
told me that he could order it for me for the princely sum of $C43.99
Canadian.  Not bad, eh.  Best Buy is selling it to those of you in the
USA for $19.99 real $, which translates to just under $C30.00 and I have
to special order it to get it for 1/3 more. When I told the clerk this I
had to catch him before he fell.  One of us was shocked by the
difference. Time for a road trip.  Buffalo here I come.  After the drive,
buying the CD, filling the van and buying the fiancee some ladies things
I will still save my 1/3.   Just my Who rant for the day.

Have Fun, David